All prices stated are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
Credit Card Payments
"Appliance Outlet" will be the name that appears on any credit cardholders statements for any transactions made through this website.
- All items sold by Appliance Outlet come with a return to base (RTB) warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All non-faulty returned items will attract a 20% restocking fee. Please note we do not have to accept an item back because you have changed your mind. Freight charges are NOT refundable
- RTB warranty covers repair of all small appliances sold by Appliance Outlet Limited at our store in Pakuranga, Auckland. For larger items such as refrigerators, washing machines etc. in house warranty service is provided.
- Warranty Codes: WTY = Warranty and the number afterwards = the length of the warranty ie. WTY12M would be a 12 month RTB warranty. Your invoice may show 2 or more warranty codes, these relate to individual items. If you are not clear which item it relates to, please confirm these details with staff.
- All costs of returning products to base are the customers responsibility and will not be covered by Appliance Outlet Limited in any way at all unless under the rare occurrence that an item is received in DOA (dead on arrival) condition, in this case Appliance Outlet will arrange for the item to be picked up and returned to us. Appliance Outlet Limited will NOT reimburse customers for postage costs under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Please note that warranty is provided as a courtesy by Appliance Outlet Limited and is in no way required by law, it does not affect your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act in any way.
Laybys are available with Appliance Outlet. Our terms are strictly 20% deposit with payment over 6 weeks depending on the value of the item.
1. The goods are held with Appliance Outlet until full payment is made. This includes down time for cheques to clear if that is the payment option.
2. The price is to be paid in installments or at the end of the period agreed.
3. A written statement is available on request.
4. If the layby is cancelled, Appliance Outlet has the right to deduct the loss of value, staff time and any fees incurred during the time. This will be invoiced as "restocking fee".
5. Full name, address, email address and phone number are required.
Any changes to the agreed terms must be in writing.